The Kids are Taking Over!
Sunday, September 24th the kids will be taking over the worship in the sanctuary for just a few minutes! Kindergarten through 5th Grade kids will lead the grown-ups in the song “Made for This” that we learned this last summer at VBS. We will practice in Kid Zone right before we head into the sanctuary after the regular music. If your child would like to attend both services, they are welcome to help lead both services. (Kids who would prefer not to help lead in the sanctuary will stay in Kid Zone with a leader for the few minutes while the others are gone.) If you would like to practice with your child in advance, the music and hand motions can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVKuOi3YEAM
Kid Zone and Kidz Connect
If you are new to us, please stop by our New Visitor’s Desk on your first visit. We will help get you oriented and provide answers to your questions.
We want to be a place where your kids can know God and be changed through Christ-centered, engaging, and creative lessons and activities. Thinking of coming for a visit? Come see us on Sundays and Wednesdays in the kids’ area!
Sunday Services: During the 9am and 10:30am Services:
- Nurseries are available for babies age 0-2 years.
- Kids age 3-4 years meet in the preschool rooms.
- Kids in Kindergarten through 5th grade meet together in Kid Zone before heading to grade-level small groups.
Kidz Connect on Wednesdays:
- Join us for dinner with your family! Dinner is served 5:30-6:15pm. Check the church website for a place to RSVP so that we can have enough food for everyone.
- Kids’ Connect begins at 6pm with some free-play time, followed by a Kids’ Bible Study 6:30-7:30pm.
- Join a class with some grown-ups while your kids learn about God’s love for them, and pick up you kids at the end.